haulage trucks or rail cars.Simple Proven Design—with Improved Durability
The Standard Duty Variant Chute is a conventional headblock configuration loadout chute, incorporating several of the key design features developed with the Heavy Duty Variant Chute — lapped liner plates, perpendicular assembly joints, cast-in upper rockbox frames, and added structural stiffeners throughout the rockbox and lip structure.
Hydraulic or Pneumatic
The Variant Chute (Standard Duty) is available in either hydraulic or pneumatic configurations. Both hydraulic and pneumatic versions can be provided “fail-safe” with the ability to close and latch under loss of electrical or pneumatic/hydraulic power.
- Sidewall access doors (blast doors)
- Wide variety of access platforms
- Lip configurations for loading rail cars or haulage trucks
- Air cannon
- PLC-based controls or relay-based controls
- Additional control inputs/outputs for handshaking with accessgates, level monitoring, or other mine systems
- Fully enclosed hydraulics systems, including integrated cooling
- Pedestal, pendant, and/or mine-safe infrared remote controlchute interchangeable remotes.
Chutes are available in the following standard sizes:
- 3.5’ x 6’
- 4’ x 6’
- 4’ x 8’
- 5’ x 8’